Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chapter 22

You won't find much text over the next four chapters, but not that it's really needed, I think. The idea was pretty much all visual when it came to me and hopefully what's happening (or not happening) is pretty well conveyed in the images, making the story not too hard to follow. When the concept of this storyline appeared in a brainflash, I didn't get any text or dialogue with it. Which was just as well, since no one in any of my 'hoods is talking to me currently and my font of creativity has disappeared. Not dried up, but *ffffttt!* gone entirely. *sigh*

So shall we take a look at how things take a twist in the Black household?





Mishaps























































































Back to Chapter 21
Forward to 'Bargains and Consequences'


2 Comments:

Blogger MysticSpirit said...

DOH!!! DOH!!! DOH!!! V!!! You, you ... GAH!!

May 22, 2007 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG! I can't believe you hung that cliff there!!

June 26, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home