Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Introduction


Introduction



This is the story of what happens when this man



gets together with this woman




and they create the next generation.



Er, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. This challenge arose from the fact that most of the Minionettes, myself included, were spouting little pink hearts for Vlad Black, the eldest son of Mao's black widow Aurora. After a few people posted pics of what Vlad's kids in their game looked like, the idea of turning it into a contest was born. I figure most people are going to jump right in and use InSim or the various boolprop and agesims commands to come up with an adult son as soon as possible. When I was thinking about how to do it, I got this... idea.

So I take you now to Free Cheese, my current test neighborhood. It's a tiny little place where nothing too exciting has happened yet.


More importnatly, it's where this boy




and this girl,




both of whom have questionable taste in teen clothing, left to attend college at Free Cheese University. Let's catch up with them as they arrive at their dorm, shall we?









"Whoa! Wait a minute. This doesn't look like Strangetown."

It's not. But then you're not Strangetown Keth either. You're a clone. A younger, improved clone. Let's call you... K2.

"Let's not and say we did, mmmMkay? Hey, this looks suspiciously like a dorm."

Oh, you're a quick one. This is Havarti House at FCU.

"Looks a lot like Sim State to me."

It would be if you were in one of the original 3 'hoods. But you're not. You're in Free Cheese, my current test hood, and this is Free Cheese University.

"Oh gawd, you and your damn naming conventions. Couldn't you have put me in 'The Devil's Trailer Park' or 'Not Quite Paradise' instead?"

No. I almost moved you to Widowville, but I didn't want you hanging out with my black widow family over there. Gods only know what habits you'd pick up from them.






"Lovely. So just why the hell am I... Oh My Gods and Goddesses, who is that!"

Heh. That is Vlad Black and he's why you're here."

"He is? Boo-yah!"

Oy. *heavy sigh* Vlad is one of Mao's tasty creations, and it's pretty well agreed in LegacyLand that he's the hottest thing since sliced cheese.

"Since when has cheese been considered sexy?"

Tell that to Orrin. Anyway, you're interrupting. What we in LL want to see is what happens when his genes and sim-self genes intermingle.

"When our genes intermingle? Wait, you mean I get to f..."

Gah, careful with the language. You never know who's reading. Sheesh, you definitely got my vocabulary skills. But anyway, yes you get to, ah, get up close and personal with him. And have kids.






"So why'd you start us out here in college? Couldn't you have just dumped us on a lot somewhere and let me tear his clothes off?"

*facepalm* Something must have gone wrong in the cloning process. Strangetown Keth was never like this in college. This is going to be a long challenge. *sigh* While you apparently wouldn't mind being moved to a lot and allowed to go at it like little pink bunnies til you have a son, I wasn't too keen on the idea. I had the germ of a storyline... sort of.

"Geez, you and your frelling story ideas. Am I going to get to finish this one, or will you forget about it after a couple days, like usual?"

It's got a deadline, so the odds are good you'll get to finish it. Besides, it's pretty straightforward. All you have to do is raise a son to adulthood. Nothing too complex.

"Well then, are you done talking? Can I go jump him now?"

You might want to go over and talk to him first. He doesn't know you from Adam. He might not even be attracted to you. We'd definitely have our work cut out for us if that's the case.








Er, scratch that that. I don't think lack of attraction will be an issue.






4 Comments:

Blogger Mao said...

Given that just about all you folks are rocking the brown hair, Vlad will totally dig you. I forget his turn ons/offs, though... I think one was brown hair, though.

/grouses

He needs to respect the blonde! ;b

This looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see where you take it. LOL

April 18, 2007 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

Oh teenage Vlad! Go Keth!

April 18, 2007 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I agree with Mao. He definitely needs to respect the blonde.

*mutters to self* I hope he's attracted to my sim-self.

Otherwise, K2 is as much of a riot as the Holldums are! I can't wait to read more.

April 18, 2007 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

I really like this new version of you, Keth. :) K2. Hehe. I like her facial structure, and the hair just goes REALLY well. She reminds me of Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) for some odd reason. ;O)

April 19, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home