Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chapter 26

Fact or Fantasy...




*gasp!* "Gah!"

You okay there K2? You look a little shook up.

"No... no... I've... just... been so exhausted and emotionally drained with everything that's happened... I overslept... I think... what time is it?

After 9 sometime, I think. Let me go check.

"After 9? Ack! Frell! Rhyl's going to be late for school! Where's Ray?"







Um... Ray? Ray's... er... not here K2.

"He's not? Double Frell. I need him to watch the Twins for me so I can run Rhyl to school."

Rhyl's already at school. She caught the bus, just like she does every morning.

"Ray must've helped her get ready for school then. That's so thoughtful of him. Oh, but what about the Twins? They must be bawling their eyes out by now."

No, Kabrina and Alexi are sleeping peacefully at the moment. I'm as surprised as you, but hey, enjoy sleeping toddlers while you can.

"Aw, Ray looked after them too before he left. He's so sweet. He reminds me so much of... of..." *sniffle*

Of?

"Of... of... Oh!..."





.

"Oh s##t! The Twin's birthday is tonight! How could I nearly forget?!"







"I'm still recovering from all the shock and stress. That's it. Ah geez, I've got so much to do get ready. Aw crap, crap, crap."







"Maybe we'll just have a nice time and a little cake at home. It seems a bit soon for a party anyway. Just a nice family celebration at home. Me and Rhyl and Kabrina and Alexi... oh, and Ray.

Ray?







"Frell. I am so not sure I can do this alone. I mean, yeah, I can get a nanny to help out when I'm at work, but there's so much else. Things are always harder when you're doing them alone, and I'm not exactly a family sim."

Do what alone K2?







"Raise three kids. Alexi and Kabrina, sweet as they are, have been a handful, going through toddlerhood at the same time. Thank goodness Rhyl is pretty self sufficient. *sniff* But then for all of them to be kids at the same time... Oh... frell... They're all going to be teenagers together too."







"Gah, even worse. I'm going to have two teenage daughters. *sigh* I just know this is going to be rough, raising them...

*pause*

all...

*blink blink*

alone...?"







































Back to 'Afterwards'

Forward to Broken Silence


7 Comments:

Blogger EO said...

ROFLMAO! I love it! Brilliant as always! A perfect ending!!!

May 22, 2007 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA Well Done!!!

May 22, 2007 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Mao said...

Bah, Keth! Don't make me protest like Lynn. Not that I want Vlad dead, but someone has been to the movies lately... or at least seen previews. ;b

Excellent pictures, though. It didn't need text at all.

May 22, 2007 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kethwyn said...

Sorry Mao, I don't do theatre movies very often. I've seen maybe 4 (max) over the past year. Spidey 3 was the most recent, then the latest Bond before that. I did steal the twist from tv, but we're talking an old show (80's-ish).

May 22, 2007 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

YOU, dear Keth, have been taking EVIL lessons from the EO!!!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

That was 100% brilliant!!! Boy ... you had me going here, Keth.

*chucks you under the chin*

May 22, 2007 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Oydie said...

Sheer brilliance, truly absolutely brilliant. The Dallas steal was inspired you really had me panicking there. And then I thought for a minute they were both dead and was twitching big time. And then I thought 'how can they swap? Is that an interaction I haven't heard off?' Because I've yet to plead with Grim in my game.

When she woke up I was *doh*

* Oydiegirl only wishes she could do drama like Keth.

May 23, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That was great!

June 26, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home