Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chapter 1

We resume this challenge already in progress. When I started up the game, K2 promptly greeted me with the demand for "An MP3 player and a cell phone." Like I'd ever think of getting her either of those.



"Hey!"

So I asked her if Vlad wanted anything, and her reply was...

"Just me!" *smirk*

So you see, this is going to be a long challenge. *facepalm*

"Damn, you weren't lying when you said I was the new and improved version. Va va voom. I'm even skinny!"

*sigh* Well I was skinny in college. Came from having a dorm eight blocks off campus and a job that had me climbing a couple miles of stairs every day.

"What's with the glasses? I hate glasses. And you had contacts in college."

I like the glasses, so deal. Don't you have a class to get to anyway?






"Hey, look what I found. He followed me home from class. Can I keep him?"

Actually, he just followed you in from the other room.

"I was still coming home from class."

I know. He was playing pool in the front room. When you walked past him when you got back from class, he dropped everything to follow you into the kitchen. It was kinda cute.

"Hey, what happened to the pool table? It was just there."

I deleted it. Y'all were driving me insane with it.

"Party Pooper"

Oh go write your research paper or something.






"Gawds, I hate physics. Couldn't you have let me pick a fun major, like history or art? Or maybe philosophy, so I could've slacked off all my classes?"

You spun up the want to major in physics. Besides, your LTW is to be a Cult Leader, so physics works well there. So stop whining. If anything, have a little sympathy for Vlad.






He's back in the Mathematics major, but it looks like he's not having an easy time with it. And this is just his "Remedial Addition: The Fingers and Toes Technique" class. Of course, having taken math classes that make math majors cringe (theoretical polynomial calculus with imaginary numbers) I certainly have sympathy for him

"Hey! I gave him plenty of 'sympathy' last night." *waggles eyebrows*






I suppose that's where this picture came from?

"What, do you have frelling cameras everywhere?"

If you only knew.

"Well, we were playing darts.."

I can see that

"Stop interrupting! Well we were throwing darts and he snidely commented that he hoped I kissed better than I played darts. So of course I had to show him. Repeatedly."

So you two are feeling pretty sweet on each other then?

"Oh yeah."






I don't know... Vlad doesn't look exactly thrilled be holding hands with you here.

"Well, we'd just finished our last freshman final and he was still feeling a little stressed. Don't worry, I had no problems helping him 'unwind'"

*deep sigh* I'm sure you didn't.

So Fall slides into Winter, and freshmen become sophomores. Lets take a moment to take a little look at our experimental subjects.







Sim-Keth, variant 2. a.k.a K2. She's kinda neat (6), shy (2) and somewhat lazy (3). She's very playful and nice (8 and 6, respectively). I'd thought about tweaking her stats a bit when I created her, but the game requires you to use all the points before it creates the sim. *sigh*

Oh, she also can't dance to save her life.


"Hey!"






Vlad, however, is neither playful nor nice (3 and 1 respectively) and appears to have met his match in Nikki the cow. He's got the cleaning obsession on par with the Holldum HCCD (Neat 10) and is anything but lazy (Active 9). Like K2, he's a bit on the shy side (3) so that probably explains why they prefer their skivvies when they... er... I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway, taking all the attraction and chemistry factors into account, these two come out with 2 bolts. I don't think 3 bolts is possible without serious stat manipulation.







But then, K2 doesn't act anything like her stats (if you haven't gathered that already). She gets a long great with her dorm mates, despite her shyness, and always seems to have a posse of guys following her about.






While Vlad mostly ignores the other guys in the dorm, the women are all spouting pink hearts over him. Many a time I've caught him playing SSX in the living room surrounded by his 'harem' *chuckle* I...

*cough*
*hack*
*wheeze*

@*%$#. Dammit, where'd I leave my inhaler. Excuse me, I'll be right back.







What the? I leave you two unsupervised for a few moments while I go hock up a lung and you proceed to start getting busy between the sheets?

"Well, you did install Two Jeff's ACR. These sorta things happen when our needs get low."

I installed ACR because I like watching the relationships develop between the dormies. Reminds me of my college days. I lived on coed floor in a coed dorm and that sort of thing was rampant there. I don't think I can recreate the bicycle jousting in the halls in TS2 though. Anyway, I don't normally install ACR because it messes with my Holldums storyline. But you're distracting me from my point.

"Well if you'd dumped us on a lot and let me tear his clothes off, this wouldn't be an issue now, would it? How long were you going to make me wait before letting me jump him?"

Well, that's not really important anymore, is it, since you've taken matters into your own hands.

"Own hands? Yeah, you could say that. And also m..."

Don't. Let's try to avoid traumatizing folks, okay? Don't you guys have some classes to attend or homework to do?

Oh, and on the boards Mao asked me if Vlad talks, as he doesn't to her. He doesn't speak to me either (K2 more than makes up for it, believe me) but once in a rare while I will get a non-verbal 'something' from him. This was one of those times; I picked up a rather long suffering and frustrated impression from him. About what though, I couldn't tell. *chuckle*







"Hey V! I've got a great idea for a term paper."

Um, his name's Vlad, not V.

"yeah, well my name's Keth but you keep calling me K2."

That's because I've got more than one of you running around. And you're all different (gods help me).

"From what I understand, there's more than one of him running about too. And since he's here he's probably different from the version his creator has, right? So if you insist on calling me K2 because I'm not the same as your original, then I want to call him V."

If it's okay with him, then fine. What I want to know is how you're going to tie WooHoo in with your physics term paper.

"It's not for my physics class. It's for my biology elective."






And let me guess. Vlad's taking it with you?

"A'yup. And we're on chapter 8 right now. "Reproductive Science"

Why do I think you'll be doing lots of hands on research for this?

"Oh Yeah!!"






I miss winter. Strangetown doesn't have it, so I don't get to play in the snow often enough.

"OW! Hey, why didn't you warn me V was a di..."

Is there a problem?

"Didn't you see him? He beaned me with the damn baseball."

It was an accident. He was apologetic afterwards. You saw him.

"Maybe it was an accident the first frelling time, but not the five or six times afterwards. I am never having a snowball fight with him. He probably makes iceballs and puts rocks in them."

Well what do you expect from one nice point?

"He is so frickin making this up to me once we get inside."






And he did, which is how I discovered we have stalkers in the dorm.






At first I just thought it was dormies who had no idea of the right time and the wrong time to ask someone to hang out or go play catch.






But then the creepy stalking became far too common.






Of course, K2 and Vlad do their own share of stalking.

Spying on him while he's at class?


"I hear he has this strange secret obsession with this black haired girl with some sort of celestial name. I'm just making sure he isn't hooking up with her between classes."

Well, she's not here, so I don't see that happening. But I can arrange it if you'd like.

"You wouldn't dare."

Heh *evilgrin*






Vlad, on the other hand, does occasionally stalk other people.

Although in this case, since that's Nikki the Cow showering off there, he may just be waiting for his chance to beat the tar out of her.







Usually though, he prefers to stalk K2, which I find sweet rather than creepy.

Hey K2, I have a question.


"Quiet. I'm concentrating. Stephen doesn't cheat at chess like V, so it's actually a challenge to play him."

Well, the question is about Vlad.

"Oh all right. Make it fast."

Sure. If you love him as much as your thought bubble implies...






...what did you do to trigger this reaction?

"Oh @&$%. Can we... ah... just skip ahead to like senior year or something. Please!"

No.

Stephen (dormie): Checkmate.


Damn




4 Comments:

Blogger Mao said...

Poor K2!! Did you forget to tell her Vlad is a bit of an ass? He is a reclusive Mad Scientist who doesn't talk to anyone except Luna, U.N.A.L., and Adele in my game, LOL! It seems to have seeped over to his clone.

I'm surprised he's not shirtless. My Vlad seems to enjoy walking around half naked. Even in the snow. Not that I'm complaining!!

I love that she calls him "V", hahaha, that's hilarious.

Are you really gonna add Luna and Lilith into the mix? I sense disaster. Luna and Vlad have an undeniable attraction, even as siblings, LOL!

April 19, 2007 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Oh GAWD! What did K2 do to poor Vlad! *pets her pet Vlad consolingly* Poor guy. I love how K2 talks in this blog of yours Keth. Hehe! And I'm with you. Vlad hasn't talked to me either ... he only seems to talk to Sim Me. :O)

April 19, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger gethane said...

Vlad looks so tormented!

Mao, he's always half naked in mine. rawr!

April 19, 2007 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Vlad. That is my sim-me's hands on him.

Keth, all your sims are hilarious!

April 20, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home